With the G-Class Experience Center near Graz, we have created a “must see” for every G-Class enthusiast. In the hometown of the G-Class, fans can now experience what the icon was built for – the most demanding challenges. At slopes up to 100%, inclined angles up to 35° as well as water and mud crossings, the G-Class is showing its wildest side at the G-Class Experience Center.
Experience the various facets of the G-Class.
Our “G-Class Experience Center” gives G-Class enthusiasts and off-road specialists all the thrills they need. Test your personal limits with our G-Class fleet – by driving these automotive icons in the extreme conditions that they were developed for. Accompanied by our professional instructors you will get the chance to experience the amazing off-road and on-road capabilities of the G-Class.
With the legend into off-road terrain.
Get behind the wheel yourself and experience the climbing ability of the G-Class on different surfaces - right to the top of the “G-Rock”. Give the G-Class a mud bath in the forest without getting your feet wet, navigate the Schöckl Trail, and experience the G-Class at 30 degrees – and we are not talking about the outside temperature! Manoeuvre the G-Class through deep water and experience sheer driving pleasure.
- Slopes up to 100%
- Inclined angles up to 35°
- Axle twist
585 emotions per second.
Switch to on-road mode, get into the Mercedes-AMG G 63, and experience what it feels like to accelerate with 585 hp on tap. How about a dance with the G-Class? We invite you to waltz in our dynamic area. On the handling section of our on-road course you will learn how to manoeuvre the G-Class through slaloms as well as how to brake and swerve in dicey situations.
- Parcours (Slalom, Brakes, Dodge)
- Skid pad
Opening of a G-Class Experience Center in Sochi
Just six months after the opening of the G-Class Experience Centre in Graz, we are pleased to inform you about the opening of a further G-Class Experience Centre in Russia - this offshoot is about 2,700 kilometres from the birthplace of the G-Class.
The site of the new G-Class Experience Centre is located in a picturesque highland area. Especially for fans of extreme off-road driving, a challenging track has been created where you can learn to overcome different types of obstacles. The new G-Class Experience Centre in Sochi offers a wide range of off-road training opportunities, so that everyone can choose a suitable programme.
It was a special matter to me to participate in creating an outstanding experience for all G-Class fans. Every G-Class is “Schöckl-Proved” – after an unforgettable day at the G-Class Experience Center, with passion and excitement for the icon, you will be “G-Proved”. Thereby you will be prepared for your own adventure off the roads, where “the G”, in my opinion, is the most fun.
Chief-Instructor Mercedes-Benz G-Class
What I have experienced at the G-Class Experience Center is beyond words!
A perfect experience with a perfect vehicle!
It was fantastic! A unique area with very kind instructors and hosts!
- Individual arrival
- Shuttle: You will be picked up at our partner hotel Aiola Living - the start of an unforgettable adventure.
- Welcome: We welcome you to the beautiful city of Graz, the birthplace of the G-Class.
- ‘G Rock’ off-road driving module: Here we go - in this module it will become clear what the icon was built for. You can expect gradients of up to 80% on various surfaces such as rock and gravel.
- Lunch: Our team will provide you with a range of culinary delicacies back at G Base.
- On-road driving module including the ‘Dynamic area‘: Whether slalom, handling or evasive maneuvers – you will experience the dynamism of the G-Class on the road, especially in our dynamic area.
- ‘Forest’ off-road driving module: In this module, the G-Class once again gets to show its wildest side – through water, mud, slopes and much more.
- Adventure rides as a passenger: The grab handle takes on a special meaning during a ride with "Schöckl Downhill Feeling" through the forest and on an incline of 100% on the "Iron Schöckl".
- Farewell: At the end of the event, you will receive a very special souvenir to remember this extraordinary day.
- Shuttle: Depending on your plans we will take you to our partner hotel Aiola Living or to the airport.
- Individual departure
|Arrival:||Individual arrival in Graz, Shuttle service on day of event from partner hotel Aiola Living included|
|Location:||Airbase One 71, 8073 Feldkirchen bei Graz, Austria|
|Number of participants:||Max. 12 people per day – split into small groups of max. 4 people – accompanied by one instructor per small group|
|Duration:||8.30 a.m. to approx. 5.00 p.m.|
|Requirements for participants wishing to drive themselves:||Legal driving age (18 years) and valid driving licence|
|Language:||Supervision in German and English is provided|
|Required prior experience:||None|
|Duration of the active driving parts:||Approx. 4 hours|
|Vehicle occupancy:||Single occupancy|
|Companions/participants without a driving licence:||Aged 16 or over. Please understand that each participant has to pay the full fee, even if they do not actively participate in the driving experience (e.g. interpreters)|
|Disclaimer:||The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event if a minimum number of 8 participants is not reached until 28 days before the event begins.|
Price: 1.780,00 €
Price € 1.780 (incl. VAT) per person including catering and shuttle from/to the partner hotel on day of event
We provide all the vehicles you need:
|G 350 d:||[Combined fuel consumption: 8,9-8,7 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 235-229 g/km¹ | mb4.me/DAT-Leitfaden | Mercedes-Benz G 350 d]|
|G 400 d:||[Combined fuel consumption: 8,9-8,7 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 235-229 g/km ¹ | mb4.me/DAT-Leitfaden | Mercedes-Benz G 400 d]|
|G 500:||[Combined fuel consumption: 13,2–12,6 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 301–289 g/km. ¹| mb4.me/DAT-Leitfaden | Mercedes-Benz G 500]|
|Mercedes-AMG G 63:||[Combined fuel consumption: 14,4 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 330 g/km ¹ | mb4.me/DAT-Leitfaden | Mercedes-AMG G 63]|