With the G-Class Experience Center near Graz, we have created a “must see” for every G-Class enthusiast. In the hometown of the G-Class, fans can now experience what the icon was built for – the most demanding challenges. At slopes up to 100%, inclined angles up to 35° as well as water and mud crossings, the G-Class is showing its wildest side at the G-Class Experience Center.
Including 20% VAT
Stronger than G-enerations.
The DNA of the first G-Class The DNA of the first G-Class in 1979 left a lasting impression on all generations. This is also true of the family environment: small learns from large, and now also at the G-Class Experience Center! Experience the adventure of the G-Class in a carriage and pair. A unique combination of fun and action awaits you both over "stick and stone" in the forest, over the rocks of the G Rock and in slalom over the asphalt. And, as befits a real adventure area, the "rollercoaster feeling" is also included - with a 100% incline at Iron Schöckl. In the passenger seat, the young generation can always be right up close. A BBQ at sunset makes the adventure complete and an unforgettable shared experience that "big" and "small" will remember for a long time.
- 2 G-enerations
- Getting to know the G-Class offroad capabilities
- Safe maneuvering on the road
- Dinner BBQ
|Arrival:||Individual arrival in Graz, Shuttle service on day of event from and to partner hotel Aiola Living included|
|Location:||Airbase One 71, 8073 Feldkirchen bei Graz, Austria|
|Number of participants:||Max. 16 people per day – split into small groups of max. 6 people – accompanied by one instructor per small group|
|Duration:||10.30 a.m. to approx. 9.30 p.m.|
|Requirements for "little" participants:||Passive participants must be at least 12 years old and at most 18 years old. In addition, the body height must exceed 1.35 m. Booster seats are provided.|
|Requirements for "grown up" participants:||Legal driving age (18 years) and valid driving licence|
|Language:||Supervision in German and English is provided|
|Required prior experience:||None|
|Duration of the active driving parts:||Approx. 4 hours|
|Vehicle occupancy:||Doublele occupancy(Little and Grown up)|
|Disclaimer:||Avantgarde reserves the right to postpone or completely cancel the event up to 28 days before the date of the event due to failure to reach a minimum of 8 participants per event date.|
Exemplary agenda G-enerations Day
- Individual arrival
- Shuttle: You will be picked up at our partner hotel Aiola Living - the start of an unforgettable adventure
- Welcome: We welcome you to the beautiful city of Graz, the birthplace of the G-Class.
- ‘G Rock’ off-road driving module: Here we go - in this module it will become clear what the icon was built for. You can expect gradients of up to 80% on various surfaces such as rock and gravel.
- Lunch: Our team will provide you with a range of culinary delicacies back at G-Base.
- On-road driving module: Whether slalom, handling or evasive maneuvers – you’ll experience the dynamism of the G-Class on the road.
- ‘Forest’ off-road driving module: In this module the G-Class once again gets to show its wildest side – through water, mud, slopes and much more.
- ‘Dynamic area‘ driving module: Maneuver the G-Class in different road conditions.
- Adventure rides as a passenger: The grab handle takes on a special meaning during a ride with "Schöckl Downhill Feeling" through the forest and on an incline of 100% on the "Iron Schöckl".
- Evening BBQ: At the end of the driving modules there will be a hearty BBQ at our fireplace
- Farewell: At the end of the event, you will receive a very special souvenir to remember this extraordinary day.
- Shuttle: Depending on your plans we will take you to our partner hotel Aiola Living or to the airport.
- Individual departure
We provide all the vehicles you need:
G 350 d:
|Combined fuel consumption: 9,8–9,6 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 259–252 g/km. ¹|
G 400 d:
|Combined fuel consumption: 9,6 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 253 g/km. ¹|
|Combined fuel consumption: 12,1–11,5 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 276–263 g/km. ¹|
|Combined fuel consumption: 13,3-13,1 l/100 km | CO₂-Combined emissions: 304-299 g/km.¹|
Price: €1.780,00 for two people (Grown up and little)
- including catering and shuttle from/to the partner hotel on day of event
- including catering during the event and BBQ
It was a special matter to me to participate in creating an outstanding experience for all G-Class fans. Every G-Class is “Schöckl-Proved” – after an unforgettable day at the G-Class Experience Center, with passion and excitement for the icon, you will be “G-Proved”. Thereby you will be prepared for your own adventure off the roads, where “the G”, in my opinion, is the most fun.
Chief-Instructor Mercedes-Benz G-Class
What I have experienced at the G-Class Experience Center is beyond words!
A perfect experience with a perfect vehicle!
It was fantastic! A unique area with very kind instructors and hosts!